I will be leaving SBU. May I transfer my award?

In many cases you may transfer your award. Discuss transfer with your department chair and if s/he approves the transfer, contact OSP. OSP will review sponsor requirements for the transfer process. You should finalize all expenditures on the project if transfer is approved. Additionally, if you anticipate transferring equipment or data, please let OGM know the details. You must let Inventory know if you are transferring equipment so that inventory can be updated.

Go to top