My grant or contract has been awarded, but I want to change my budget or rebudget funds for specific items or services. What should I do?

You should review your award terms and conditions to determine the appropriate process for requesting changes to your award budget. If a sponsor approval is required, submit your rebudget request to your OSP representative together with the Institutional and /or Sponsor Approval Request Form with a justification of the proposed changes. OSP will forward the request to the sponsor. Upon receipt of sponsor approval, OSP will update the budget in the university's accounting system.

Go to top