What do I do if I need funds for cost sharing for my project?

Faculty may cost share a portion of their effort if they are not 100% committed to teaching and other academic duties. In addition, third parties can provide cost sharing. The researchers should obtain a letter from the third party on letterhead from an authorized official that indicates that party will provide cost sharing in the amount that is required. The PI can also request cost sharing from the department or college.
Go to top