Who on campus do I contact to initiate a contract or clinical trial?

The process of establishing a contract will begin in the OSP with your assigned Contract or Clinical Trials Administrator. Your CA/CTA will collect the necessary forms and information and will work with you and the sponsor to negotiate and finalize the Agreement.
Go to top