Controlled Substances In Research


NEW -  Important Information for Investigators with International Collaborations

NYS Regulations

If the proposed use requires individual or departmental licensure, licensure is required with the NYS Department of Health.

Department of Health: 718-526-2626

Controlled Substances License Information

NYS Public Health Law, Article 33, Part 80

Go to top